About Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show London
Come face to face with your next holiday or travel experience at the UK's biggest travel show. Packed with hundreds of leading and independent tour operators, over 75 tourist boards from across the globe, cultural entertainment, world flavours, travel celebrities and more, Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show is the UK's largest and longest-running travel event. Taking place at Olympia London, 31 January - 3 February 2019, the Destinations Holiday and Travel Show is the essential event to indulge your passion for traveling.
With the largest choice of exhibitors anywhere in the UK and a huge variety of holiday and travel options on offer, the Destinations Show inspires you to discover new destinations and adventures from our expert exhibitors.
Plus, discover the Stanfords Travel Writers Festival, a line-up of incredible talks, presentations and panel sessions from a host of leading travel writers and authors, whilst exotic cultures are brought to life through dance, performance and free food & drink tastings across three Experience The World stages.
Our two Meet the Experts Theatres also provide over 50 hours of free travel advice from destination specialists. Covering an array of journeys to every continent, get inspired to discover and learn about exciting destinations across the globe.
Wherever your next journey leads, make sure it begins at the Destinations The Holiday and Travel Show, Olympia London.
- Show Venue: Olympia Grand, Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UX
- Show Dates: Thursday 31 January - Sunday 3 February 2019
- Show Opening Times: 10:00am – 5:30pm Thursday to Sunday
- Ticket prices: On-the-door adult ticket: £15 | Travel Photography Masterclass ticket: £30
- Children under 12 go free when accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
- Ticket Booking: Tickets are available to purchase on-the-door for £15 each.
- Venue Information: The venue is all on one level and has full access for disabled visitors.
- Animals: No pets or animals are admitted into the venue except Assistance Dogs.
Opening & Closing Times