About Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show
Whether you're looking for a luxury holiday, a family vacation or a honeymoon to remember, Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show, in association with The Times and The Sunday Times is the place to visit to kickstart your 2020 adventures.
Taking place 16 – 19 January at Eventcity, Manchester, the event will showcase almost 200 travel businesses, tour operators and more than 30 tourist boards with worldwide inspiration for the discerning traveller. With exclusive show offers, discounts and upgrades aplenty, visitors will be able to get the best deals on holidays this January as well as being inspired by our Experts Theatre, Experience the World and Taste the World stages alongside our Wanderlust photograph of the Year exhibition and photography masterclasses.
We look forward to sharing thousands of destinations and inspiring travel stories with you.
Top Reasons to VisitWith hundreds of destinations and holiday ideas as well as treats for the senses, you'll be spoilt for choice at this year's Destinations event. Here are our top tips for navigating the biggest holiday experience in the north:
1. Your next holiday for less. Visit our expert travel advisors and agents to secure your dream vacation and make the most of the exclusive show offers, discounts and upgrades on offer.
2. Be Inspired by your next adventure. Enjoy the travelling adventures shared on our Meet the Experts Theatre and then experience the taste sensations at the Food & Travel Stage. Why not go stateside with our Visit USA Pavilion. With all of this on offer, you never know where your next adventure inspiration is going to come from
3. Capture your memories. Make the most of this year's show with a Photography Masterclass that'll have you snapping your next location with confidence. You never know, your pictures might adorn the Destinations Show wall next year as part of the Wanderlust Photograph of the Year gallery.
SIGN UP TO THE NEWSLETTER
The Perfect Day Out
Enjoy a day out filled with mesmerising performances and food & drink tastings as well inspiring talks from travel experts, explorers, TV personalities, authors and more.
Here are just a few of the great attractions you will find:
- Over 50 hours of inspiring travel talks from authors, celebs, explorers and many more, in our Meet the Experts theatres and at the Food & Travel Stage.
- Masterclasses in taking the perfect travel photos, led by professionals at the top of their game
- Cultural performances and world food and drink tastings
- Your daily travel health brief brought to you by MASTA
- and so much more!