If you are planning on attending Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show Manchester, be sure to book your tickets in advance to make the most of the best ticket prices. Find out more here about all of the ticket information.
The Advance Box Office is now open!
Your Ticket Also Includes
- FREE Show Guide with a full list of exhibitors and brilliant news and offers
- FREE car parking at EventCity
- FREE inspiration and celebrity talks in our Meet the Experts Theatre and at the Food & Travel Stage
- FREE travel health briefings at the MASTA Travel Health Zone
- EXCLUSIVE show-only offers, discounts and competitions
- CONFIDENCE in knowing that the holiday you book at the show is with a trusted and respected tour operator
*£1.50 transaction fee applies per booking. The transaction fee covers the costs of processing your order, packing and delivering the tickets to you. In many cases it also covers the cost of producing your tickets. This fee may also be applied to both print at home and e-tickets to cover the cost of deploying technology and/or staff to the venue site.
**Advance Box Office closes at 12 midnight on 16 January 2019.
***Please ensure you present a Blue Badge to qualify. Carers will need to complete a 'Carers Go Free' form when they arrive at the show.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets to Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show Manchester do not grant you access to the Caravan & Motorhome Show, which is located at the same time in the same venue. If you would like to attend the Caravan & Motorhome Show, find out about ticket options here.