The Arctic, Antarctica and the Oceans in Between
Silversea’s two ultra-luxury, all-inclusive expedition ships Silver Explorer and Silver Cloud each spend almost seven months a year in the Arctic, Russian Far East, Alaska and Antarctica. To get from one end of the world to the other you can either take the Pacific Ocean or the Atlantic Ocean. Silver Explorer combines both oceans this year via the Panama Canal.
Join Christian to find out what makes these voyages so special and see and hear about iconic places and little known gems on the way from Spitsbergen in Svalbard to the Lemaire Channel in Antarctica.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:00 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:00 New Zealand
- 13:00 The Hottest European Destination for 2019
- 14:00 South Africa- Garden Route explained and explored
- 11:00 The Lesser known Kerala
- 12:00 Southern Africa Discovery
- 13:00 GREENLAND - the world's largest island is big on experiences.
- 14:00 Expedition vessels as a platform for science, how we contribute to key scientific research
- 15:00 Enhancing travel experiences and building bridges with your camera
- 11:00 South Africa Safari
- 12:00 Central America and Expeditions with Matt Kettlewell
- 13:00 Brilliant Baja!
- 14:00 With a Royal Enfield across South India. Negotiating the crowded streets of India with a grin.
- 15:00 Why is Madagascar so unique?
- 11:00 Iceland & Faroes
- 12:00 Travelling with Purpose, Is volunteering overseas right for you??
- 13:00 BRILLIANT BAJA!
- 14:00 Sri Lanka-Why its the Number one country for Travel in 2019
- 15:00 Canada Wildlife Explored