Brazil's Big Five
Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 14:00 to 14:45
Destinations Manchester 2020 Schedule - Meet The Experts Theatre - Meet The Experts Theatre
Wildlife photographer and tour leader, Emma takes you on a virtual voyage through the lakes and rivers of the North Pantanal, the edge of the Amazon and the grassy plains on the Canastra National Park, highlighting the abundance of wildlife that can be seen - having seen Brazil's big five most iconic mammals in her first five days there. Find out more about the resident Jaguars, endless birds, illusive manned wolf, giant anteaters and so much more.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:00 Croatia Walking Tour
- 12:00 250 years after Captain Cook first encountered a Kangaroo: Exploring Australia’s native Wildlife – the deadly and the cuddly
- 13:00 It should never happen to a game ranger
- 14:00 A private tour of the Baltic States (Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia) – this is how we do it!
- 15:00 Pakistan - The Jewel in the Crown of Adventure Travel
- 11:00 A road trip across South India
- 12:00 Iceland – A Year-round Destination
- 13:00 Islands & Atolls of the South Pacific
- 14:00 The Silk Road: Beyond the Hype
- 15:00 Varanasi – one of the oldest living cities in the world
- 11:00 Iceland & the Faroe Islands
- 12:00 Discover Travel Safety Secrets From An International Security Advisor
- 13:00 How to explore the great outdoors: The hidden natural wonders of South Africa’s Northern Cape
- 15:00 Madagascar is an island like no other
- 11:00 Southern Italy, Sicily & Malta
- 12:00 Is a small group adventure right for my family?
- 13:00 Polar cruises – the ultimate bucket-list experience
- 14:00 Self Drive Vietnam in a Jeep
- 15:00 South America: Classic Routes and Iconic Destinations