On a recent visit to Mexico's Baja Peninsula, Helen’s expectations were blown out of the water by the incredible wildlife on offer. From leaping dolphins, somersaulting mobulas and flying fish, to more breaching humpbacks than you could shake a stick at! This marine mammal extravaganza has left an indelible impression!
All presentations in this stream
- 11:00 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:00 New Zealand
- 13:00 The Hottest European Destination for 2019
- 14:00 South Africa- Garden Route explained and explored
- 15:00 The Arctic, Antarctica and the Oceans in Between
- 11:00 The Lesser known Kerala
- 12:00 Southern Africa Discovery
- 13:00 GREENLAND - the world's largest island is big on experiences.
- 14:00 Expedition vessels as a platform for science, how we contribute to key scientific research
- 15:00 Enhancing travel experiences and building bridges with your camera
- 11:00 South Africa Safari
- 12:00 Central America and Expeditions with Matt Kettlewell
- 13:00 Brilliant Baja!
- 14:00 With a Royal Enfield across South India. Negotiating the crowded streets of India with a grin.
- 15:00 Why is Madagascar so unique?
- 11:00 Iceland & Faroes
- 12:00 Travelling with Purpose, Is volunteering overseas right for you??
- 14:00 Sri Lanka-Why its the Number one country for Travel in 2019
- 15:00 Canada Wildlife Explored