Eswatini- Africas Newest Country
During 2018’s spectacular 50/50 celebrations, the world was shocked by the country’s name change from Swaziland to Eswatini! Yet Africa’s newest nation is also the best for traditional cultural experiences. Eswatini embodies the essence of Africa in a small yet diverse destination. Eswatini is a tiny country with a big heart and warm, friendly people. As the only absolute monarchy in Africa it embraces and upholds its own unique and ancient traditions which are careful guarded and faithfully celebrated. Stunning and varied landscapes are to be seen and explored - mountains and valleys, forests and plains – many with exciting activities on offer. And Eswatini’s parks and reserves offer thrilling safaris to see the Big Five (including some of the best rhino experiences in Africa), a number of endangered species and truly outstanding birdlife. All of this in a country that can be driven across in a matter of a few hours!
All presentations in this stream
- 10:45 Why Uzbekistan?
- 11:45 Wax & Gold: Discovering Ethiopia
- 12:45 How to prepare and what to pack for your first Iceland visit?
- 13:45 Rural India & Green Footprints
- 14:45 Patagonia - Off the Beaten Track
- 15:45 North Korea - Visiting the World's Most Secretive Nation
- 11:45 TRANSCENDENTAL, LIFE CHANGING & LIFE ENRICHING TRAVEL
- 12:45 Travel Trends for 2019
- 13:45 Galapagos: The Enchanted Isles
- 14:45 Travel writing for beginners
- 15:45 Somaliland - The country that isn't.
- 10:45 Travelling with Purpose, Is volunteering overseas right for you??
- 11:45 Wine and Winemaking in Georgia
- 12:45 Meet Your South Africa: how best to immerse yourself in local culture when travelling.
- 13:45 Walking with migrants – a trek in Morocco with a difference
- 14:45 River Cruise Masterclass.
- 15:45 The World's Most Luxurious Rail Journeys
- 10:45 Focus on my favourite Portuguese islands – Flores in the Azores and Fogo in Cape Verde.
- 11:45 Land of the Lemurs – Fall in Love with Madagascar
- 12:45 Wildlife Exposed - From the plains to the poles
- 13:45 Brilliant Baja!
- 14:45 Thematic Expert Lead Tours for Superlative Travel Experiences
- 15:45 South Africa- Garden Route explained and explored