GREENLAND - the world's largest island is big on experiences.
Discover what makes Greenland one of 2019’s most unusual holiday destinations. Greenland expert and travel guide Cathy Harlow highlights the nature, culture and majestic landscapes of the world’s largest island. Once only accessible to polar explorers, today’s visitors can enjoy Greenland holidays that are comfortable and adventurous, both land and ship-based.
Greenland is not short on the wow factor: witness the immense pack ice; marvel at colossal icebergs; visit colourful towns and villages; wander among Viking and Inuit ruins and see how today’s Greenlanders thrive at the edge of the habitable world. Paddle or cruise indigo fjords; stroll through wildflower valleys or hike deep into the wilds; go whale watching among drifting icebergs and stand awe-inspired, gazing at the aurora borealis.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:00 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:00 New Zealand
- 13:00 The Hottest European Destination for 2019
- 14:00 South Africa- Garden Route explained and explored
- 15:00 The Arctic, Antarctica and the Oceans in Between
- 11:00 The Lesser known Kerala
- 12:00 Southern Africa Discovery
- 14:00 Expedition vessels as a platform for science, how we contribute to key scientific research
- 15:00 Enhancing travel experiences and building bridges with your camera
- 11:00 South Africa Safari
- 12:00 Central America and Expeditions with Matt Kettlewell
- 13:00 Brilliant Baja!
- 14:00 With a Royal Enfield across South India. Negotiating the crowded streets of India with a grin.
- 15:00 Why is Madagascar so unique?
- 11:00 Iceland & Faroes
- 12:00 Travelling with Purpose, Is volunteering overseas right for you??
- 13:00 BRILLIANT BAJA!
- 14:00 Sri Lanka-Why its the Number one country for Travel in 2019
- 15:00 Canada Wildlife Explored