How Overlanding gets you places other tours can’t
Charlie Hopkinson in his own, inimitable way explains why Dragoman’s mantra “It’s the journey not just the destination” is so important to overlanding. In his talk Charlie will give a great insight into the overlanding lifestyle explaining how Dragoman’s specialised iconic orange trucks can reach places other forms of transport just can’t reach. Whether heading into the wilds of Kyrgyzstan on the fabled Silk Route, visiting the remarkable Rainbow Mountains in western China, crossing the remote Amazon basin in Brazil or the Sahara Desert in Sudan.
Find out how travelling with Dragoman you will be able to take time to enjoy the journey discovering the best of a region for more in-depth experience – spend a week exploring Inca trails around Cuzco, enjoy a 2 day canoe safari on the Zambezi or take a 5 day guided tour of the Odisha Tribal Region.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:30 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards
- 12:30 Kate Humble and Benedict Allen In Conversation
- 13:30 Chernobyl - A Holiday with a Difference
- 14:30 Trekking through Wild Zanskar in the kingdom of Ladakh
- 15:30 One Extraordinary week in Alaska
- 10:30 MAKING A WAVE OF CHANGE IN TRAVEL: The fight against single-use plastic.
- 11:30 Malawi- Africa’s Most Complete Destination
- 12:30 Why Escorted Touring is a great way to see the world
- 13:30 The Lesser known Kerala
- 14:30 Sensational Costa Rica with Wanderlust
- 16:00 Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year Awards
- 10:30 Sri Lanka- Why its the number one country for Travel in 2019
- 11:30 South Africa garden route explained and explored
- 12:30 Georgia on my mind - Antarctica and South Georgia
- 14:30 Women in focus
- 15:30 New Zealand has it all!
- 10:30 Pakistan – Reaching New Heights
- 11:30 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:30 Spot light on the Amalfi Coast and interview with chef Gennaro Contaldo.
- 13:30 A Penguin Paradise – The History of Isla Magdalena.
- 14:30 USA self drives
- 15:30 Classic Russia and beyond