Islands & Atolls of the South Pacific
Friday, January 17, 2020 - 13:00 to 13:45
Destinations Manchester 2020 Schedule - Meet The Experts Theatre - Meet The Experts Theatre
Come and explore the enchanting islands of the South Pacific from Easter Island to Papua New Guinea including some of the most remote islands and communities on earth. Tour leader and expedition cruise specialist, Pierre Thomas, will share with you his favourite island paradises well off the usual cruise routes and reveal how, aboard a small ship expedition cruise, remarkable destinations can be discovered that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to reach.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:00 Croatia Walking Tour
- 12:00 250 years after Captain Cook first encountered a Kangaroo: Exploring Australia’s native Wildlife – the deadly and the cuddly
- 13:00 It should never happen to a game ranger
- 14:00 A private tour of the Baltic States (Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia) – this is how we do it!
- 15:00 Pakistan - The Jewel in the Crown of Adventure Travel
- 11:00 A road trip across South India
- 12:00 Iceland – A Year-round Destination
- 14:00 The Silk Road: Beyond the Hype
- 15:00 Varanasi – one of the oldest living cities in the world
- 11:00 Iceland & the Faroe Islands
- 12:00 Discover Travel Safety Secrets From An International Security Advisor
- 13:00 How to explore the great outdoors: The hidden natural wonders of South Africa’s Northern Cape
- 14:00 Brazil's Big Five
- 15:00 Madagascar is an island like no other
- 11:00 Southern Italy, Sicily & Malta
- 12:00 Is a small group adventure right for my family?
- 13:00 Polar cruises – the ultimate bucket-list experience
- 14:00 Self Drive Vietnam in a Jeep
- 15:00 South America: Classic Routes and Iconic Destinations