Land of the Lemurs – Fall in Love with Madagascar
Pioneer Director, Laurenne, has a deep knowledge and understanding of Madagascar and it is her favourite destination in the world.
In this talk Laurenne offers her personal insight to this unique country : - providing information on the the numerous stunning national parks along with the lemurs that reside in them, allowing you to get a real feel for Madagascar and what it has to offer. As well as the highlights, this talk also gives a real honest and human perspective offering some of the challenges of travel to Madagascar, advice on trip planning (you can’t see it all in 2 weeks!) as well as giving further information of when to travel and hidden gems to discover!. If Madagascar is on your bucket list, we would highly recommend this talk.
All presentations in this stream
- 10:45 Why Uzbekistan?
- 11:45 Wax & Gold: Discovering Ethiopia
- 12:45 How to prepare and what to pack for your first Iceland visit?
- 13:45 Rural India & Green Footprints
- 14:45 Patagonia - Off the Beaten Track
- 15:45 North Korea - Visiting the World's Most Secretive Nation
- 10:45 Eswatini- Africas Newest Country
- 11:45 TRANSCENDENTAL, LIFE CHANGING & LIFE ENRICHING TRAVEL
- 12:45 Travel Trends for 2019
- 13:45 Galapagos: The Enchanted Isles
- 14:45 Travel writing for beginners
- 15:45 Somaliland - The country that isn't.
- 10:45 Travelling with Purpose, Is volunteering overseas right for you??
- 11:45 Wine and Winemaking in Georgia
- 12:45 Meet Your South Africa: how best to immerse yourself in local culture when travelling.
- 13:45 Walking with migrants – a trek in Morocco with a difference
- 14:45 River Cruise Masterclass.
- 15:45 The World's Most Luxurious Rail Journeys
- 10:45 Focus on my favourite Portuguese islands – Flores in the Azores and Fogo in Cape Verde.
- 12:45 Wildlife Exposed - From the plains to the poles
- 13:45 Brilliant Baja!
- 14:45 Thematic Expert Lead Tours for Superlative Travel Experiences
- 15:45 South Africa- Garden Route explained and explored