The Lesser known Kerala
The talk will cover some hidden gems of Kerala that remain unexplored by the visitor.
While much is known about Kerala there is much that remains unknown, places explored by Harji during his 16 years there. Among the regions Harji will talk about are Mujris or Kondangalur, which has the oldest mosque, church and synagogue in the country; Thattekad, a tucked away bird sanctuary; Parambikulam,perhaps the richest wildlife park in the state; Bekal, a beach that is emerging and Thrissur with its rich tradition of promoting Kalaripeyattu, Kathakali, Mohinattam and Panch vadyam.
Of course Harji will also cover the popular areas of Cochin, Munnar, Periyar, Kovalam and the unique backwaters and the eco tourism that they sustain.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:00 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:00 New Zealand
- 13:00 The Hottest European Destination for 2019
- 14:00 South Africa- Garden Route explained and explored
- 15:00 The Arctic, Antarctica and the Oceans in Between
- 12:00 Southern Africa Discovery
- 13:00 GREENLAND - the world's largest island is big on experiences.
- 14:00 Expedition vessels as a platform for science, how we contribute to key scientific research
- 15:00 Enhancing travel experiences and building bridges with your camera
- 11:00 South Africa Safari
- 12:00 Central America and Expeditions with Matt Kettlewell
- 13:00 Brilliant Baja!
- 14:00 With a Royal Enfield across South India. Negotiating the crowded streets of India with a grin.
- 15:00 Why is Madagascar so unique?
- 11:00 Iceland & Faroes
- 12:00 Travelling with Purpose, Is volunteering overseas right for you??
- 13:00 BRILLIANT BAJA!
- 14:00 Sri Lanka-Why its the Number one country for Travel in 2019
- 15:00 Canada Wildlife Explored