Madagascar is an island like no other
Saturday, January 18, 2020 - 15:00 to 15:45
Destinations Manchester 2020 Schedule - Meet The Experts Theatre - Meet The Experts Theatre
With stunning landscapes, unique wildlife, pristine beaches and colourful culture Madagascar has no parallel for remote luxury experiences. The wildlife, flora and fauna with 80% of them found nowhere else in the world. This island is a haven for the plants and rare animals, endemic but also in decline: orchids, baobabs, amphibian, and lemurs. The tropical forests, the seas of emerald golden beaches, majestic landscapes. In this presentation and talk you can learn about Madagascar national parks, wildlife and best time to travel and any questions you may have. Come and discover what Madagascar has to offer for travellers.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:00 Croatia Walking Tour
- 12:00 250 years after Captain Cook first encountered a Kangaroo: Exploring Australia’s native Wildlife – the deadly and the cuddly
- 13:00 It should never happen to a game ranger
- 14:00 A private tour of the Baltic States (Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia) – this is how we do it!
- 15:00 Pakistan - The Jewel in the Crown of Adventure Travel
- 11:00 A road trip across South India
- 12:00 Iceland – A Year-round Destination
- 13:00 Islands & Atolls of the South Pacific
- 14:00 The Silk Road: Beyond the Hype
- 15:00 Varanasi – one of the oldest living cities in the world
- 11:00 Iceland & the Faroe Islands
- 12:00 Discover Travel Safety Secrets From An International Security Advisor
- 13:00 How to explore the great outdoors: The hidden natural wonders of South Africa’s Northern Cape
- 14:00 Brazil's Big Five
- 11:00 Southern Italy, Sicily & Malta
- 12:00 Is a small group adventure right for my family?
- 13:00 Polar cruises – the ultimate bucket-list experience
- 14:00 Self Drive Vietnam in a Jeep
- 15:00 South America: Classic Routes and Iconic Destinations