Malawi- Africa’s Most Complete Destination
Malawi always had stunning landscapes, amazing beaches and the friendliest people in the world. It’s now undergoing an amazing wildlife transformation, including the world’s largest elephant translocation and predator introductions. These will see the country emerge as a safari gem and one of the most complete destinations in Africa - Lake, Landscape, Culture and now Wildlife experiences of the highest quality. Malawi is a genuine hidden gem - a small yet beautiful, varied and welcoming country uncrowded with tourists. The genuine smiles that greet all visitors really do make it the ‘Warm Heart of Africa’. Malawi is one of the safest and friendliest countries in all Africa, with a fascinating variety of sights, activities and experiences on offer and an excellent tourist infrastructure, it’s just waiting to be discovered. Get a taste of the amazing beauty and variety of the country in this illustrated and entertaining talk.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:30 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards
- 12:30 Kate Humble and Benedict Allen In Conversation
- 13:30 Chernobyl - A Holiday with a Difference
- 14:30 Trekking through Wild Zanskar in the kingdom of Ladakh
- 15:30 One Extraordinary week in Alaska
- 10:30 MAKING A WAVE OF CHANGE IN TRAVEL: The fight against single-use plastic.
- 12:30 Why Escorted Touring is a great way to see the world
- 13:30 The Lesser known Kerala
- 14:30 Sensational Costa Rica with Wanderlust
- 16:00 Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year Awards
- 10:30 Sri Lanka- Why its the number one country for Travel in 2019
- 11:30 South Africa garden route explained and explored
- 12:30 Georgia on my mind - Antarctica and South Georgia
- 13:30 How Overlanding gets you places other tours can’t
- 14:30 Women in focus
- 15:30 New Zealand has it all!
- 10:30 Pakistan – Reaching New Heights
- 11:30 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:30 Spot light on the Amalfi Coast and interview with chef Gennaro Contaldo.
- 13:30 A Penguin Paradise – The History of Isla Magdalena.
- 14:30 USA self drives
- 15:30 Classic Russia and beyond