Pakistan – Reaching New Heights
Having first stepped foot into Pakistan and the remote Kalash Valleys – home to the last of the pagan tribes to inhabit the Hindu Kush – more than 20 years ago and returning almost every year since, travel writer and founder of adventure travel company Wild Frontiers, Jonny Bealby, firmly believes it is still one of the most exciting destinations out there.
Having marked its 70th anniversary in 2017 and curiosity in this fascinating country ever increasing, Pakistan is re-emerging as a dream adventure travel destination.
With a history dating back to the Indus civilisation of the fourth millennia BC, a hugely hospitable population, fast-improving infrastructure and the most impressive mountain landscapes anywhere on earth, it is a country that is sure to impress even the most experienced traveller.
Join Jonny to delve behind the misconceptions of this wonderful country.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:30 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards
- 12:30 Kate Humble and Benedict Allen In Conversation
- 13:30 Chernobyl - A Holiday with a Difference
- 14:30 Trekking through Wild Zanskar in the kingdom of Ladakh
- 15:30 One Extraordinary week in Alaska
- 10:30 MAKING A WAVE OF CHANGE IN TRAVEL: The fight against single-use plastic.
- 11:30 Malawi- Africa’s Most Complete Destination
- 12:30 Why Escorted Touring is a great way to see the world
- 13:30 The Lesser known Kerala
- 14:30 Sensational Costa Rica with Wanderlust
- 16:00 Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year Awards
- 10:30 Sri Lanka- Why its the number one country for Travel in 2019
- 11:30 South Africa garden route explained and explored
- 12:30 Georgia on my mind - Antarctica and South Georgia
- 13:30 How Overlanding gets you places other tours can’t
- 14:30 Women in focus
- 15:30 New Zealand has it all!
- 11:30 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:30 Spot light on the Amalfi Coast and interview with chef Gennaro Contaldo.
- 13:30 A Penguin Paradise – The History of Isla Magdalena.
- 14:30 USA self drives
- 15:30 Classic Russia and beyond