Rural India & Green Footprints
A rare insight to rural India and how to make your trip a special experience, by combining rural villages, home stays as well as old heritage hotels.
A Journey by toy train to the foothills of the Himalayas to Shimla and beyond. Discovering sustainable ways and skills hidden away in the villages, sadly now fast disappearing.
Exploring plastic free travel and making an appeal to avoid plastic. Extreme measures to have a guilt free trip, even at home. Gain cultural experiences to beat the threat of air pollution. Consider the responsibilities to carry with you on your holiday. How to add on a sustainable task with your tour to contribute towards the clean air mission? Get involved to improve our air and to leave green footprints behind. Easy ways to get your visa at home for India and to have a memorable trip.
All presentations in this stream
- 10:45 Why Uzbekistan?
- 11:45 Wax & Gold: Discovering Ethiopia
- 12:45 How to prepare and what to pack for your first Iceland visit?
- 14:45 Patagonia - Off the Beaten Track
- 15:45 North Korea - Visiting the World's Most Secretive Nation
- 10:45 Eswatini- Africas Newest Country
- 11:45 TRANSCENDENTAL, LIFE CHANGING & LIFE ENRICHING TRAVEL
- 12:45 Travel Trends for 2019
- 13:45 Galapagos: The Enchanted Isles
- 14:45 Travel writing for beginners
- 15:45 Somaliland - The country that isn't.
- 10:45 Travelling with Purpose, Is volunteering overseas right for you??
- 11:45 Wine and Winemaking in Georgia
- 12:45 Meet Your South Africa: how best to immerse yourself in local culture when travelling.
- 13:45 Walking with migrants – a trek in Morocco with a difference
- 14:45 River Cruise Masterclass.
- 15:45 The World's Most Luxurious Rail Journeys
- 10:45 Focus on my favourite Portuguese islands – Flores in the Azores and Fogo in Cape Verde.
- 11:45 Land of the Lemurs – Fall in Love with Madagascar
- 12:45 Wildlife Exposed - From the plains to the poles
- 13:45 Brilliant Baja!
- 14:45 Thematic Expert Lead Tours for Superlative Travel Experiences
- 15:45 South Africa- Garden Route explained and explored