Sensational Costa Rica with Wanderlust
Costa Rica is bursting with natural wonders, an abundance of adventure and is the ecotourism capital of the world. Author and photojournalist Alex Robinson provides an insight into Costa Rica’s highlights and insider secrets. Alex Metcalfe won a photo assignment there in the last Wanderlust Photo of the Year Awards, and reports back with beautiful images of his trip, saying “Costa Rica has it all!”. Wanderlust editor-in-chief Lyn Hughes talks about why “off-season” is actually the best time for white water rafting and for seeing turtles nest on beaches.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:30 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards
- 12:30 Kate Humble and Benedict Allen In Conversation
- 13:30 Chernobyl - A Holiday with a Difference
- 14:30 Trekking through Wild Zanskar in the kingdom of Ladakh
- 15:30 One Extraordinary week in Alaska
- 10:30 MAKING A WAVE OF CHANGE IN TRAVEL: The fight against single-use plastic.
- 11:30 Malawi- Africa’s Most Complete Destination
- 12:30 Why Escorted Touring is a great way to see the world
- 13:30 On top of Mt Everest with my Daughter
- 16:00 Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year Awards
- 10:30 Sri Lanka- Why its the number one country for Travel in 2019
- 11:30 South Africa garden route explained and explored
- 12:30 Georgia on my mind - Antarctica and South Georgia
- 13:30 How Overlanding gets you places other tours can’t
- 14:30 Women in focus
- 15:30 New Zealand has it all!
- 10:30 Pakistan – Reaching New Heights
- 11:30 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:30 Spot light on the Amalfi Coast and interview with chef Gennaro Contaldo.
- 13:30 A Penguin Paradise – The History of Isla Magdalena.
- 14:30 USA self drives
- 15:30 Classic Russia and beyond