Is a small group adventure right for my family?
Sunday, January 19, 2020 - 12:00 to 12:45
Destinations Manchester 2020 Schedule - Meet The Experts Theatre - Meet The Experts Theatre
In 2018 after 7 years of family camping holidays on the South coast, Antony Barton – who has travelled to almost 100 countries decided that the time was right to take his sons on an adventure group holiday to Cuba – they enjoyed the experience so much that in 2019 they ventured on a whirlwind tour of Vietnam. Take a journey with the Barton family as they experienced holidays with a difference, where the kids got to try snorkelling and sea kayaking, zip lining and an overnight train for the first time. How was it travelling with a group of people who started the trip as strangers – what tips can be given to ensure that your first family adventure is a hit.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:00 Croatia Walking Tour
- 12:00 250 years after Captain Cook first encountered a Kangaroo: Exploring Australia’s native Wildlife – the deadly and the cuddly
- 13:00 It should never happen to a game ranger
- 14:00 A private tour of the Baltic States (Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia) – this is how we do it!
- 15:00 Pakistan - The Jewel in the Crown of Adventure Travel
- 11:00 A road trip across South India
- 12:00 Iceland – A Year-round Destination
- 13:00 Islands & Atolls of the South Pacific
- 14:00 The Silk Road: Beyond the Hype
- 15:00 Varanasi – one of the oldest living cities in the world
- 11:00 Iceland & the Faroe Islands
- 12:00 Discover Travel Safety Secrets From An International Security Advisor
- 13:00 How to explore the great outdoors: The hidden natural wonders of South Africa’s Northern Cape
- 14:00 Brazil's Big Five
- 15:00 Madagascar is an island like no other
- 11:00 Southern Italy, Sicily & Malta
- 13:00 Polar cruises – the ultimate bucket-list experience
- 14:00 Self Drive Vietnam in a Jeep
- 15:00 South America: Classic Routes and Iconic Destinations