South Africa- Garden Route explained and explored
South Africa's Garden Route is most people’s first taste of Southern Africa. However this trip has some great twists and add ons not found in most Garden Route trips you will find. What those are you need to come to the talk. You will be glad you did as the reviews of our trip indicate how much people enjoy this area.
If you do not like spectacular scenery, great food, fantastic wine and some of the best accommodation in the World then this talk is not for you. However if this temps you join us for how to do this best and incorporate some great wildlife viewing as well.
Questions are encouraged and answered hopefully honesty and with humour.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:00 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:00 New Zealand
- 13:00 The Hottest European Destination for 2019
- 15:00 The Arctic, Antarctica and the Oceans in Between
- 11:00 The Lesser known Kerala
- 12:00 Southern Africa Discovery
- 13:00 GREENLAND - the world's largest island is big on experiences.
- 14:00 Expedition vessels as a platform for science, how we contribute to key scientific research
- 15:00 Enhancing travel experiences and building bridges with your camera
- 11:00 South Africa Safari
- 12:00 Central America and Expeditions with Matt Kettlewell
- 13:00 Brilliant Baja!
- 14:00 With a Royal Enfield across South India. Negotiating the crowded streets of India with a grin.
- 15:00 Why is Madagascar so unique?
- 11:00 Iceland & Faroes
- 12:00 Travelling with Purpose, Is volunteering overseas right for you??
- 13:00 BRILLIANT BAJA!
- 14:00 Sri Lanka-Why its the Number one country for Travel in 2019
- 15:00 Canada Wildlife Explored