Spot light on the Amalfi Coast and interview with chef Gennaro Contaldo.
The Amalfi Coast is often considered Italy’s most beautiful stretch of coastline, and it’s easy to see why. The soaring mountain peaks are a dramatic backdrop to a coast that's dotted with colourful towns and sandy coves. Hear all about the laid-back but glamorous lifestyle from our expert Heather Green, who will talk through top tips on the best ways to explore this stunning part of the world.
Followed by an interview with renowned Italian chef and Amalfi Coast native, Gennaro Contaldo, where you can hear his top recommendations when visiting the Amalfi Coast, along with the opportunity to ask him questions. Having grown up in the picturesque fishing village of Minori, Gennaro will share his passion for his home region, including his favourite must-do highlights, the hidden gems to explore off the beaten path and, of course, where to try the best local specialties and mouth-watering dishes.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:30 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards
- 12:30 Kate Humble and Benedict Allen In Conversation
- 13:30 Chernobyl - A Holiday with a Difference
- 14:30 Trekking through Wild Zanskar in the kingdom of Ladakh
- 15:30 One Extraordinary week in Alaska
- 10:30 MAKING A WAVE OF CHANGE IN TRAVEL: The fight against single-use plastic.
- 11:30 Malawi- Africa’s Most Complete Destination
- 12:30 Why Escorted Touring is a great way to see the world
- 13:30 On top of Mt Everest with my Daughter
- 14:30 Sensational Costa Rica with Wanderlust
- 16:00 Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year Awards
- 10:30 Sri Lanka- Why its the number one country for Travel in 2019
- 11:30 South Africa garden route explained and explored
- 12:30 Georgia on my mind - Antarctica and South Georgia
- 13:30 How Overlanding gets you places other tours can’t
- 14:30 Women in focus
- 15:30 New Zealand has it all!
- 10:30 Pakistan – Reaching New Heights
- 11:30 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 13:30 A Penguin Paradise – The History of Isla Magdalena.
- 14:30 USA self drives
- 15:30 Classic Russia and beyond