Sri Lanka- Why its the number one country for Travel in 2019
Sri Lanka has been named the best country in the world to visit in 2019 by Lonely Planet. Sri Lanka has no parallels. Learn why this tropical island seduces so many travellers and why you should come and experience it. Sri Lanka got something for everyone. It offers diverse wildlife, one of the best places in the world spot leopards, sloth bears, elephants and blue whales, rich ancient culture with eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites, palm fringed beaches for surfing, snorkelling or diving, colourful mouth-watering food, stunning landscapes and walking trails of hill country, colonial history and tea hills. Sri Lanka offers so much in a small area with so much diversity. In this talk learn how best to experience the best of Sri Lanka.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:30 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards
- 12:30 Kate Humble and Benedict Allen In Conversation
- 13:30 Chernobyl - A Holiday with a Difference
- 14:30 Trekking through Wild Zanskar in the kingdom of Ladakh
- 15:30 One Extraordinary week in Alaska
- 10:30 MAKING A WAVE OF CHANGE IN TRAVEL: The fight against single-use plastic.
- 11:30 Malawi- Africa’s Most Complete Destination
- 12:30 Why Escorted Touring is a great way to see the world
- 13:30 The Lesser known Kerala
- 14:30 Sensational Costa Rica with Wanderlust
- 16:00 Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year Awards
- 11:30 South Africa garden route explained and explored
- 12:30 Georgia on my mind - Antarctica and South Georgia
- 13:30 How Overlanding gets you places other tours can’t
- 14:30 Women in focus
- 15:30 New Zealand has it all!
- 10:30 Pakistan – Reaching New Heights
- 11:30 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:30 Spot light on the Amalfi Coast and interview with chef Gennaro Contaldo.
- 13:30 A Penguin Paradise – The History of Isla Magdalena.
- 14:30 USA self drives
- 15:30 Classic Russia and beyond