Sri Lanka-Why its the Number one country for Travel in 2019
Sri Lanka has been named the best country in the world to visit in 2019 by Lonely Planet. Sri Lanka has no parallels. Learn why this tropical island seduces so many travellers and why you should come and experience it. Sri Lanka got something for everyone. It offers diverse wildlife, one of the best places in the world spot leopards, sloth bears, elephants and blue whales, rich ancient culture with eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites, palm fringed beaches for surfing, snorkelling or diving, colourful mouth-watering food, stunning landscapes and walking trails of hill country, colonial history and tea hills. Sri Lanka offers so much in a small area with so much diversity. In this talk learn how best to experience the best of Sri Lanka.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:00 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:00 New Zealand
- 13:00 The Hottest European Destination for 2019
- 14:00 South Africa- Garden Route explained and explored
- 15:00 The Arctic, Antarctica and the Oceans in Between
- 11:00 The Lesser known Kerala
- 12:00 Southern Africa Discovery
- 13:00 GREENLAND - the world's largest island is big on experiences.
- 14:00 Expedition vessels as a platform for science, how we contribute to key scientific research
- 15:00 Enhancing travel experiences and building bridges with your camera
- 11:00 South Africa Safari
- 12:00 Central America and Expeditions with Matt Kettlewell
- 13:00 Brilliant Baja!
- 14:00 With a Royal Enfield across South India. Negotiating the crowded streets of India with a grin.
- 15:00 Why is Madagascar so unique?
- 11:00 Iceland & Faroes
- 12:00 Travelling with Purpose, Is volunteering overseas right for you??
- 13:00 BRILLIANT BAJA!
- 15:00 Canada Wildlife Explored