USA self drives
Hayes & Jarvis specialises in creating tailor made, bespoke itineraries, and for the USA, hitting the open road on a self-drive holiday is the best way to see and explore all the incredible sights of this magnificent country – whether by motorhome, car or even on a Harley Davidson.
From iconic Route 66 to Pacific Coast Highway, we’ll explain why the USA is such a perfect self-drive destination and just how simple it is to navigate the roads and highways as you follow your own path (along with our expert recommendations).
We’ll also discuss about our favourite self-drive destinations such as New England, Deep South and USA’s National Parks as well as new, upcoming destinations that will be hot for 2019.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:30 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards
- 12:30 Kate Humble and Benedict Allen In Conversation
- 13:30 Chernobyl - A Holiday with a Difference
- 14:30 Trekking through Wild Zanskar in the kingdom of Ladakh
- 15:30 One Extraordinary week in Alaska
- 10:30 MAKING A WAVE OF CHANGE IN TRAVEL: The fight against single-use plastic.
- 11:30 Malawi- Africa’s Most Complete Destination
- 12:30 Why Escorted Touring is a great way to see the world
- 13:30 On top of Mt Everest with my Daughter
- 14:30 Sensational Costa Rica with Wanderlust
- 16:00 Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year Awards
- 10:30 Sri Lanka- Why its the number one country for Travel in 2019
- 11:30 South Africa garden route explained and explored
- 12:30 Georgia on my mind - Antarctica and South Georgia
- 13:30 How Overlanding gets you places other tours can’t
- 14:30 Women in focus
- 15:30 New Zealand has it all!
- 10:30 Pakistan – Reaching New Heights
- 11:30 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:30 Spot light on the Amalfi Coast and interview with chef Gennaro Contaldo.
- 13:30 A Penguin Paradise – The History of Isla Magdalena.
- 15:30 Classic Russia and beyond