Why Escorted Touring is a great way to see the world
Travel Ambassador Penny Smith will be talking about why an escorted tour is a great way to see the world, she will be dispelling some of the myths about touring and inspiring travellers with her experiences following her trips with Travelsphere to India and the Amalfi Coast.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:30 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards
- 12:30 Kate Humble and Benedict Allen In Conversation
- 13:30 Chernobyl - A Holiday with a Difference
- 14:30 Trekking through Wild Zanskar in the kingdom of Ladakh
- 15:30 One Extraordinary week in Alaska
- 10:30 MAKING A WAVE OF CHANGE IN TRAVEL: The fight against single-use plastic.
- 11:30 Malawi- Africa’s Most Complete Destination
- 13:30 The Lesser known Kerala
- 14:30 Sensational Costa Rica with Wanderlust
- 16:00 Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year Awards
- 10:30 Sri Lanka- Why its the number one country for Travel in 2019
- 11:30 South Africa garden route explained and explored
- 12:30 Georgia on my mind - Antarctica and South Georgia
- 13:30 How Overlanding gets you places other tours can’t
- 14:30 Women in focus
- 15:30 New Zealand has it all!
- 10:30 Pakistan – Reaching New Heights
- 11:30 Eco luxury travel experiences across South India
- 12:30 Spot light on the Amalfi Coast and interview with chef Gennaro Contaldo.
- 13:30 A Penguin Paradise – The History of Isla Magdalena.
- 14:30 USA self drives
- 15:30 Classic Russia and beyond