Attraction & Reasons to Attend
- More than 30 tourist boards showcasing exciting new destinations
- Over 30 brand new exhibitors
- Exclusive show-only offers, discounts and upgrades
- Experts on hand to tailor-make your next trip
Whether you're looking for a luxury holiday, a family vacation or a honeymoon to remember, Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show, in association with The Times and The Sunday Times is the place to visit to kickstart your 2020 adventures.
Taking place 16 – 19 January at Eventcity, Manchester, the event will showcase almost 200 travel businesses, tour operators and more than 30 tourist boards with worldwide inspiration for the discerning traveller. With exclusive show offers, discounts and upgrades aplenty, visitors will be able to get the best deals on holidays this January as well as being inspired by our Experts Theatre, Experience the World and Taste the World stages alongside our Wanderlust photograph of the Year exhibition and photography masterclasses.
We look forward to sharing thousands of destinations and inspiring travel stories with you.
Top Reasons to Visit
- Your next holiday for less. Visit our expert travel advisors and agents to secure your dream vacation and make the most of the exclusive show offers, discounts and upgrades on offer.
2. Be Inspired by your next adventure. Enjoy the travelling adventures shared on our Meet the Experts Theatre and then experience the taste sensations at the Food & Travel Stage. Why not go stateside with our Visit USA Pavilion. With all of this on offer, you never know where your next adventure inspiration is going to come from
3. Capture your memories. Make the most of this year's show with a Photography Masterclass that'll have you snapping your next location with confidence. You never know, your pictures might adorn the Destinations Show wall next year as part of the Wanderlust Photograph of the Year gallery.