If you are planning on attending Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show London, be sure to book your tickets in advance to make the most of the best ticket prices. Find out more here about all of the ticket information.
Your ticket also includes...
- FREE Show Guide with a full list of exhibitors and brilliant news and offers
- FREE inspiration and celebrity talks in our two Meet the Experts Theatres and at the Stanfords Travel Writers Festival
- FREE worldly food and drinks tastings and performances at out Experience the World stages
- FREE travel health briefings at the MASTA Travel Health Zone
- EXCLUSIVE show-only offers, discounts and competitions
- CONFIDENCE in knowing that the holiday you book at the show is with a trusted and respected tour operator
*£1.50 transaction fee applies per booking. The transaction fee covers the costs of processing your order, packing and delivering the tickets to you. In many cases it also covers the cost of producing your tickets. This fee may also be applied to both print at home and e-tickets to cover the cost of deploying technology and/or staff to the venue site.
**Advance Box Office closes at 12 midnight on 29 January 2020.
***Please ensure you present a Blue Badge to qualify. Carers will need to complete a 'Carers Go Free' form when they arrive at the show.